Saturday, 3 December 2011

A Christmas Tree In The House? Are You Crackers?

Toddler recently watched the Christmas lights being switched on in the Brighton of the North. She loved it.

But when I asked if she was looking forward to us getting a tree in the house and decorating it she looked at me as if I had two heads.

I asked if she remembered last Christmas (she was 1 and a half). Not really. I explained she helped Wife-features and I decorate the tree. Nope, don’t recall.

Again I suggest we’ll be getting a tree for the house. No, daddy, don’t be silly. Trees go outside!

If I was really Green I’d love this - the sustainable way of enjoying Christmas is surely not to bother having a tree never mind choosing between plastic and an FSC approved real thing.

But heck I like a tree. Where else are my daughter and my missus going to put my presents?

No comments:

Post a Comment