Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Druim Ba NIMBYs Named

Re the daft decision by councillors to object to the Druim Ba wind farm proposal you can view the full list of objectors and supporters here.

Interesting to note objectors include:

Tony Davidson, Gallery Director, Kilmorack Gallery
Joe Gibbs, Phoineas House, Belladrum Estate (he appears twice!)
Hon. Kim I M Fraser, Lovat Estates (he also appears twice!)
Robert Livingstone (boss of Hi-Arts)
Terry Butcher
Ann Gloag, Beaufort Castle
RSPB Scotland
Warwick Lister-Kaye, Aigas Field Centre
20 people at "The Whins" which I'm guessing is a B&B (Sign our anti wind farm petition? That's Highland hospitality for you.)

On the list of supporters I see Norman MacDonald, Cafe 1. It's been ages since I had a slap up dinner there. If ministers give Druim Ba the go ahead Norman can expect my custom to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment